The event opened its doors this morning to primary producers of lumber, panels, engineered wood products and wood energy. More than 160 exhibitors are participating in Hall D of the Portland Exposition Center in Portland, Ore.
Those wishing to attend can register on-site for the event, which is hosted by Timber Processing, Panel World and Wood Bioenergy magazines. TP&EE runs today through Friday, with show hours 9-5 today and Thursday, and 9-3 on Friday.
For more information contact Show Manager Dianne Sullivan by e-mail: [email protected]
Organizers of the new Timber Processing & Energy Expo announce that a video broadcast report will be aired from the event each afternoon.
TP&EE is scheduled October 17-19, Wednesday-Friday, at the Portland Exposition Center in Portland, Oregon. Nearly 170 exhibitors have signed up to display their technologies and services to primary producers of lumber, engineered wood products, panels and wood energy.
Hatton-Brown Media, an affiliate of show producer, Hatton-Brown Expositions LLC, will assemble, produce and air 10 minute video broadcasts each afternoon at 4 p.m. Central Standard Time. The broadcasts will include video of the expo floor and interviews with exhibitor personnel and mill attendees.
The broadcasts can be viewed by visiting the ‘Video Coverage‘ section of this website, located in the main menu. A promotion video broadcast is currently viewable in this section, featuring Show Director and Hatton-Brown Publishers editor-in-chief Rich Donnell.
TP&EE on Facebook
An Event For Those In The Lumber, Plywood, Engineered Wood Products and Wood-To-Energy Industries
- Hosted by Timber Processing and Panel World
- Produced by Hatton-Brown Expositions LLC, an affiliate of Hatton-Brown Publishers, Inc.
- Held in the traditional heart of the Northwest Forest Products Industry....Portland, Oregon
- To be held in Hall E of the Portland Exposition Center, which encompasses 108,000 square feet
- New machinery, products and technologies from industry's leading equipment manufacturers and suppliers